Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 34 a day with friends

One of the great things about this trip is that you are thrown together with 20 other tour participants and the two staff members. I have gotten to ride with quite a few of the women and as you ride, you start to find folks with a similar speed and more importantly with similar style. By that I mean people who like to ride fast with few stops, or those who like to smell the roses or some, like me who like a little of both. One of the other women, Marci and I have ridden many of the days together and of course have been getting to know each other. Yesterday, she had family visiting and she invited me to join them all...They were so hospitable and kind...you felt as if you had known them for years.
Here is to new friends and their families!

No comments:

Post a Comment